market-farming - [Market-farming] Post Hole Augers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Post Hole Augers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:37:48 -0400

I'm looking at getting one of those self-powered post hole augers that Lowe's sells.

They sell one man and two man models. I remember hearing that one man cannot easily hold an auger when it is really digging and then 'catches.' However, maybe the technology has changed.

I'd rather buy two much than two little and having to use two people to bore is fine.

Before I drop the cash, I'd like to hear your opinions and experience.

Thanks

-Allan