market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] intensive potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] intensive potatoes
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:04:23 -0600

If you like Yukon Gold, you might want to try Carola. We find that it had
much better production, tastes at least as good and is a good keeper - but
it won't have the name recognition if that's important to your marketing.

For a great place to look at (and buy) seed potatoes, try
http://www.milkranch.com

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm