market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] intensive potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <ecgranat AT ouray.cudenver.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] intensive potatoes
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:27:39 -0700

My Yellow Finns have a higher yield than Y. Golds, but the one specialty
market I sold them to once had to dump them because they turned green in two
days -- they have lots of windows and light in their display area. So now I
use them only for my CSA or chefs who don't have to display them in the
light.

Elaine
Denver