market-farming - [Market-farming] CSA newsletters (was corn earworm control)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] CSA newsletters (was corn earworm control)
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:41:42 -0400

Beautiful Leigh, very well said.

On that note do you do an electronic version of your CSA newsletter? When I had a CSA one on my members (a computer geek with a capital "G") suggested I take the hard copy newsletter I was producing weekly (had a list of what was in the bag, a recipe, farm news, upcoming events and a picture of the farm that week) turn it into a pdf file and email the members the news letter. This was very well received by all but one member who had no email. And it saved me a lot of paper and ink costs (and decreased my farm's enviro footprint not producing all those newsletters) and was a lot faster than printing.

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris OH