market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cooking in France

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <cheselka AT freestateproject.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cooking in France
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:48:38 -0600 (CST)

Wendy Akin asks:

"Did I just open another can of worms?"

Matt answers:

Yes, i think you probably did, Wendy. But hey, discussing food
preparation and consumption is a fundamental building block of why I'm
crazy about growing veggies! It'll be up to our illustrius moderator to
decide when this has gone too far off-topic.

Wendy, you said a lot here and you've given me even more to think about.
Let me digest it (pun intended) for a while.

In the meantime, I'm going to have to talk so some of my French collegues
about food. As I recall, they do act kinda strange at restaurants. I
hadn't made the connection until now so that's pretty neato!

Matt