market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cooking in France

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cooking in France
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:26:12 -0500

Pat,
What a generous offer! Don't apologize for not being able to do it for
"free", your time is valuable.I know that I certainly don't have time to
squeeze another project in, no matter what the size. Let me know if I can
help...I'd be happy to loan my book if others on the list would benefit and
take advantage of your offer.

Brigette Leach
avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Climax MI 49034
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information.

Title