market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pricing produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pricing produce
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:29:18 -0500

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:52:48 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, James H. Corey wrote:
>
>Right -- shoot high, aim low. I guess I'm maybe at an advantage due to
>two things:
>
> 1. I can always fall back on my computer programming skills if
> we need the cash. Getting work in the computer industry is
> as easy as breathing.

Whoa. Have you tried it recently (within the last couple of
years)?

Are you aware of the thousands and thousands of programming
jobs being offshored to India and similar places?

If you find getting programming work within the last year or
two to be as easy as breathing, would you please tell us all
your secret? Also please tell us where you live.

Pat (who is married to a programmer)