market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] incubator for seed germination?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andrews, Shirley F." <SAndrews AT AcademicBookServices.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] incubator for seed germination?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 07:35:24 -0500

You can proof bread in a 200 degree oven for 20 minutes then change
temperature to 350 and bake additional 30 minutes. This is how I bake
all my loaves for bakery business. It does not work well for rolls,
these are best to rise on their own. In this case you could heat the
oven then turn it off, rising in the oven protects from wind drafts.
Another way is to put a pan with boiling water in it in the bottom of
the oven.