market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] small tillers vs hoe

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "somersfarm" <somersfarm AT kingcon.com>
  • To: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] small tillers vs hoe
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:08:22 -0400

Hi Marie,
I have the Collinear Hoe with the replaceable blade. Item 9587. Very
expensive, but worth it. The Honda is roughly 320.00 I think, 2 years ago,
but has a 4 cycle engine which means no mixing of oil and gas. It comes
with regular rototiller tines, and you can purchase the tines like on the
mantis for extra. If you have soft soil as I do, and no big stones, you
will be happy with the tines it comes with.

Kathy in VT.