market-farming - [Market-farming] tobacco (was: Another new member)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] tobacco (was: Another new member)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:37:16 -0500

Regards to the list:

Welcome to all the new members! This place just keeps getting better.

I would also like to know more about raising tobacco organically and how
to use it. My father raised some tobacco here once for my grandfather.
My grandfather said it was the worst smoke he ever had. I think you
have to mix different kinds of tobacco and cure it certain ways. I am
an ex-smoker and I still miss the taste of tobacco.

Marie in Missouri (where the weeds are spectacular this year but the
garden is too)