market-farming - [Market-farming] HTML

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] HTML
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:59:01 -0500

Rosie.
If you use Outlook Express (and I suppose Outlook), go to Tools - Options -
General - Send. Once in the Send screen:
1. UNCLICK "reply to messages in the format in which they were sent" and
then
2. Click "Plain Text" under Mail Sending Format and
3. Click "Plain Text" under News Sending Format.

Then Plain Text will be your default setting for all replies unless you
click on HTML under Format when you have a reply screen up.

> I didn't realize when I sent that last post.. that when piggybacking on
> someone elses previous message that my post would be sent in HTML (if
> that's what it came through as).. sorry!!

I recently had major work done one my computer and did not realize that
these settings had been changed back to HTML on my computer either, so my
apologies also.

Adriana

  • [Market-farming] HTML, adriana, 06/18/2003