market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Why I can't believe a word out of Dennis Avery's mouth

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Williams" <mrfarm AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Why I can't believe a word out of Dennis Avery's mouth
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:10:26 -0600

Michaele wrote:
> Avery is a man
> that raises my hackles so fast because he is articulate, smooth
> talking and
> convincing until you start dissecting what he is saying. Put
> that together
> with media sensationalsism and it is just sad.
>
> Let's not forget who funds Avery as well.....

In today's world, if you are a competent spokesperson, you have to be
articulate, smooth talking and convincing, even if you lie.

That is why you must be careful with anyone representing a group with an
agenda.

The funding for these organizations on either side of the fence seems to
come mostly from ... corporations.

Sincerely,

Rick Williams