market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Leigh Hauter: claim that poultry are being fed homones

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Leigh Hauter: claim that poultry are being fed homones
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:32:43 -0800 (PST)

Rick Williams wrote:

>Leigh, why not be less contentious? This shows to many of us middle of the
>roaders, that it is you who seem to lack basic information on the feeding of
>hormones.

Rick,

To try to drape yourself as a "middle roader" is
utterly laughable.

As for her posts, they have not been contentious.

They just don't treat you as some kind of expert.

Your comments and the opinions you express
ignore much publicly available information
which I suspect you don't want to consider as
factual because it does not support your beliefs.

Jay Gee
not a farmer - but interested in farming