market-farming - [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he doesn't have

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he doesn't have
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:42:58 -0500

Rick I can call names with the best of them so let me get this straight: first you insult my wife and then you want to go after my farming. I think you've opened yourself up to it.

Rick, you are really out there in the loopy right field. Please come back to earth. And when you do, talk about something you know something about. (what Perdue puts in its feed isn't one of those things). And please don't try to claim some sort of middle of the road. Maybe the middle of the road at a flat Earthers convention. And yes, in the original post I sited my wife's report and told where to find it. In case you were having some sort of cognitive laps, here is her website, again--(www.citizen.org) Look under the Critical Mass section and then look up the reports. If you want to look it up through Google my wife's name is Wenonah Hauter. You will probably get something like 2 or 3000 hits though, but then search through those hits using "meat inspection". You will still get an awful lot of hits but I think the point will be made. She knows what she's talking about. You don't.

And if you think this is a little hostile, read your post over again. I have a good reason.