market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Poultry manure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Poultry manure
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:21:13 -0700

Excellent point. Two BIG mysteries in life:

1. big multinationals get big

2. Cargill has listeners.

Some say it's due to good products at the right time with the right support,
price availability, confidence in the corporation products, well thought-out
logistics and the right customer service. (Market Farmers tend to push this
viewpoint as a way to Market Farming success.)

There is a differing point of view.

A diverse coalition of violent anti-multinational groups claim that it's due
to massive influxes of government money into multinationals and their hidden
agenda to conquer the world, suppress the masses of colored and non-standard
sexual orientation and make everyone a heterosexual white Christian or Jew.
(I am sure they claim they will make a statement to explain how the unwashed
masses seem to own most of the big multinationals at a future time.) Of
course the big multinationals want to take over all organic market farmers
and make those farmers work for slave wages and grow organic GE tofu for the
yuppie/soccer mom market.

But it COULD be due to hormone use. I never thought of that. (Hmmm...i
wonder why i never thought of that ?)

Perhaps the hormones are administered in countries where drug usage is
legal. Lots of lefties there who believe in diversity and tolerance so no
one would look twice at a big heterosexual multinational sucking down
steroids.

But couldn't there be another reason...WHY WOULD THEY TAKE STEROIDS???

Maybe they listened to Cargill once?

Marc Nameth

(no animals or child laborers were harmed in the writing of this note)