market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he doesn't have

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he doesn't have
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:28:01 -0500

I don't know, Rick, back in the early 70's, after I came home from Vietnam and got out of the army I went to college out your way in Colorado and received a degree from CSU (hardly a left wing school) and also took some political science classes. The professors there would be somewhat amazed at your use of the terms left and right. I think they would classify you instead as a native American 'no nothing'. As in, 'I know nothing and I'm proud of it.'
But be that as it may. Al Krebs ( http://www.ea1.com/CARP/ ) knows more about the workings of the American agriculture system than most of us can ever hope for. I suggest the others on this list subscribe to his newsletter. It's informative. And for all of those who are interested, just because Rick can't find Wenonah's report, you can. http://www.citizen.org/cmep/foodsafety/meat/#114