market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he doesn't have

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he doesn't have
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:33:44 -0500

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Rick Williams claims knowledge he
Might I suggest that we start considering debate, beyond one-time
statement of fact or opinion, off topic?

I agree. I'll stop.  But I was having so much fun.

Hey, other CSA managers/farmers/ operators on the list, how are your subscriptions going for this season? (Usually don't even start my subscription campaign until March)  And we have sold all but 10 or our 300 shares.  This has never happened before this early.  Is it because CSA has finally taken off nationally? in my area? or is it just because our CSA is so well established and we had such a great growing year last year besides the terrible drought?

Anyway, here's a quote a new subscriber sent me today:

All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore, if you
can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all means, do not
use a hammer.
  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925