market-farming - Re: Coop problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Coop problems
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:19:33 -0600

The corporate PR spin on the corporate scandals is that it's all the fault
of a few bad eggs. And as expected, that's exactly what we see here from
the same individual.

NO. It's the structure of the system, lack of regulation, control of
regulators and lawmakers by the same interests that benefit from the scam.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net