market-farming - RE: Off-topic - crock pot meals

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Off-topic - crock pot meals
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:04:10 -0500

Add a thinly sliced onion and a couple garlic cloves or more ( is it
possible to add too much garlic?) ... and a bay leaf. Throw in some chopped
tomatoes or canned whole. ummm add fresh garlic at the end.

Add some oregano at the end for a bit of an Italian or Mediterranean twist.

Or a tsp of cumin and a tablespoon of ground chiles for a nice Hispanic
touch.

Anyone have some good lamb recipes for the crockpot? I've got 90 lbs in the
deep freeze and I'd love to hear your ideas.

Mmm lamb chops mesquite grilled with rosemary. And ground lamb in a
portobello wine sauce for pasta. I'm tapped on creativity here.

Help.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL