market-farming - RE: true definition of mf

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: true definition of mf
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 03:45:19 -0400

>It is only when the small farm demands a living that I have disagreement.

that's about as unAmerican as I've ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you
get off telling us when we can and can't "demand" a living at whatever the
hell we want to do??????

ok, ok............enough already!!!!!!!!!! biting my tongue...

>how about quoting what I said and then pointing out where you see
>the disagreement?

Because if I did, I wouldn't have time to do anything else, like eat, sleep,
or .......

Let's drop the pontificating, Rick. Political and legal issues affect
farms, but as a farmer, you should realize the time crunch everyone is in
now, right here are harvest, & putting farms to sleep for the winter.
You've had your say. We understand where you're coming from, so why don't
you give it a rest??

Your pit bull attitude about everything anyone says here is taking
"discussion" to a whole other realm that does NOT belong on this list. If
you have issues, do so privately.

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC