market-farming - Re: Sweet corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sweet corn
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:46:05 -0400

> I would think that if you told customers that all corn has worms (which is
> quite false) that would just encourage them to either open the ears to see
> just how wormy they are or to buy elsewhere.

Lighten up Del, Humor Sells, the guy was just having a joke with his
customers, around here I have 1.2 million potential customers who have to
pass by my two markets almost daily, I get $4 a dozen with or without worms
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/