market-farming - Re: Sweet corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana Gutierrez" <gutierrez-lagatta AT home.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sweet corn
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 04:20:58 -0400

Re: Cooking oil for fuel
Peter,
Do a search under "Veggievan" - this young couple started the project as
a college thesis and now have taken their van around the world promoting
this concept. They have books with all of the details. I believe the
engine requires some minor modifactions and the oil has to be filtered and
pretreated. One added benefit is that when you drive behind them the car
exhaust smells like french fries...