market-farming - Re: Making a living

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Making a living
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:09:40 -0500

I recall John Jeavons' comment that only one in 500 people can feed him
or herself now.

Jeavons indicated that this would be one in 1,000 in the near future.

Talk about falling as far as possible from the tree! All these folks
are trapped in the illusion created by government and the industrial
complex. They have no reality.

Reminds me of a former boss who refused the hang any artwork in his
home. He thought it would distract his children from the pursuit of
business. He had lots of computers though...

Jesus -

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160