market-farming - Re: Making a living

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Making a living
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:37:45 -0500

As for employees, I'm exploring using some of the folks from my local
home school community.

While I may not agree with the motivation for home-schooling or the
politics of the parents, I find the children to be well-mannered, hard
working, and totally comfortable with 'grumps (that is, grown-ups).

I've also been talking to our local 4H program and our vocational ed
program, as it has a culinary specialty.

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160