livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] TWO AGRICULTURES, NOT ONE, By John Michael Greer

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] TWO AGRICULTURES, NOT ONE, By John Michael Greer
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 05:56:46 -0400

On 09/27/2010 10:00 AM, Emery Mitchamore wrote:
My introduction to sustainability was Alan Savory's Holistic Management .
It was the idea that the microbes from ruminants' gut pre-inoculated their
manure appropriately for prairie/rangeland that really captured my
imagination. I believe it is so.

Thanks. I'm checking out A Savory's website.

~HU

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

You can pray for potatoes, but you better pick up the hoe.