livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] TWO AGRICULTURES, NOT ONE, By John Michael Greer

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Emery Mitchamore <emitch@att.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] TWO AGRICULTURES, NOT ONE, By John Michael Greer
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:00:57 -0500

My introduction to sustainability was Alan Savory's Holistic Management .
It was the idea that the microbes from ruminants' gut pre-inoculated their
manure appropriately for prairie/rangeland that really captured my
imagination. I believe it is so.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.net