livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:29:20 -0600

There is another way to continue living on the land and "challenge bad laws". It is called jury nullification. In a nut shell, juries have the authority / responsibility to judge the law as well as the fact. DON'T CONVICT on a bad law.

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>