livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:19:41 -0600

Good line, wasn't it. In real life it would take an enormous army of
bureaucrats to police millions of home gardens across this country. And I'd
dare say as the economy keeps slipping more and more people everywhere will
wish they started home growing a lot sooner. We won't have that "fifty
million farmers" but we may well see fifty million home growers. Esp if they
find out the Big Secret - that cooking simply from scratch costs a fraction
of what they spend on food now. And that cooking your own home grown can cost
next to nothing. And it may be more productive than looking for a job.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food
from fresh ingredients."
-- Julia Child