livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:21:44 -0600

Hoewever, statistically several other countries have a higher standard of
living, lower infant mortality, better health care, shorter work hours, and
more paid holidays. Our country may be way better for some, but not for the
vast majority of us. Americans of course won't believe that because they know
this is the greatest country that ever was. But we can love our native land
without all the false patriotic hype we're fed. I'm esp attached to the 4
Corners region where I've settled for ten years. The sense of place is part
of us. In spite of it all I'm glad to be here.