livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: paul@oneseedling.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:04:43 -0600

All so true, but the problem is that if you drive a car, live in any
structure other than materials close at hand, eat anything other than what
you grow. use a computer or wear clothes other than what you make from
scratch, you support all of these corperate controls. Thems the facts
folks. Paul the Skeptic