livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] food for thought?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Norma Sutton <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] food for thought?
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:42:38 -0400

I forgot to mention that a few years back they were trying to force a bill through that would require all raw milk, labeled for pet consumption only(which is the only way it can be sold here), be dyed black . . . the black dye was a chemical dye.  Luckily the wildlife rehabbers raised total H*** over it as with that dye in it it was totally worthless for pet or wildlife consumption.
Norma