livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] electric fencing and sheep

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] electric fencing and sheep
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 22:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

You have to fence train them right after shearing.  Then it works great.  If you dont they just run right through it.  Works great for goats and cows - though with cows you can usually just use a couple wires and they will stay in.

Blessings,

Aliza
www.eftashland.com

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman