livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] raised bed material

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] raised bed material
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:02:25 -0600

I am on a forum, actually a quite good one and the guy is a very strong advocate for doing everything possible in place so it does not have to be redone. I think has name is Paul, anyone here know of him???? hehehe

As usual you are correct. My comment was mostly conversational, but it has me thinking about using the soil cement in conjunction with the Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), the styrofoam forms that remain in place for insulation after the walls are poured. I am still not completely at ease with off-gassing of the foam. Any comments from anyone? Dean

Search others for their virtues, thyself for thy vices. -- Benjamin Franklin

----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>