livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "Down with raised beds" by Gene Logsdon

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "Down with raised beds" by Gene Logsdon
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:21:11 -0400

Good points, and probably not taken into consideration at that facility. At the same time, however, I have to say that I drive past there on a regular basis and have never seen anyone in a wheelchair among the people walking around or sitting on the patios. Doesn't mean there aren't any, but most of the residents seem to be independently ambulatory.

Liz