livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] raised bed material

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] raised bed material
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 00:42:06 -0600

Not that I really have the energy as chronologically I am a bit younger than you but physiologically is a different story but by soil cement are you referring to a mix of sandy soil and Portland cement such as used in rammed earth housing? Dean

Search others for their virtues, thyself for thy vices. -- Benjamin Franklin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>