livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food Stamps/ Food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: su do <speakingbeareturns@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food Stamps/ Food
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, many people who don't really NEED food stamps get them. Our
society has turned into a hands out, give me, give me one. Most don't
appreciate the simpler things of life. We are also a nation of obese folks.
The abuse of the system has gone rampant and corruption in high places has
stripped me of faith in the integrity of this nation. Sometimes hardtimes
brings us back to a more meaningful reality>>>> healthy soil and sustainable
living!