livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Why Bother With Permaculture?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Why Bother With Permaculture?
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:09:14 -0500

You wrote: "I rely on an unbroken line of growers and writers from Sir Albert Howard to Chadwick and Jeavons, to the Rodales and Eliot Coleman, to Ken Hargescheimer and Rolf Derpsh."

Well, I've heard of them, and read virtually everything they wrote (and Mollison and Lancaster, too), but I've never heard of Rolf Derpsh.  Please enlighten.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz