livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Master Gardeners. Was: Jerry Baker

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Master Gardeners. Was: Jerry Baker
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:15:29 -0500

PS - Somewhere in this thread, I said that someone was
confused about the difference between 'organic' and
'open-pollinated'.

I'm sorry: this was an error. *I* was the one confused
(about who said what).

I have a toothache today, and clearly shouldn't be writing
email at all if I'm going to be so mixed up.

Pat

-- northern Pennsylvania