livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Man producing stable Humus!!!

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Man producing stable Humus!!!
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:28:44 -0700

The difference may be in interpretation of the term "synthetic".

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933