livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Dirt Doctor/ was Jerry Baker

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Dirt Doctor/ was Jerry Baker
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:15:25 -0700

Fortunately we don't have to choose between Baker and extension agents ;-)
My personal preference is "The Dirt Doctor", Howard Garrett, a down-to-earth,
long-time, organic radio host in Dallas. Barb and I had the chance to talk
with him there before retiring to NM. Howard's website is
http://www.dirtdoctor.com/ . Esp useful is his Organic Program at
http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_question.php?id=1005 .

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933