internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] multiple language website?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "S B" <merlin180 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] multiple language website?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:16:41 -0500

Hi

http://corz.org/serv/tricks/htaccess2.php (see the section on "automatic translation")

SBr

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Czeiszperger" <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/"; <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:11 PM
Subject: [internetworkers] multiple language website?

Hey, I've actually got an "internet/web" question. What are people
doing for multiple language support? Is there some sort of automatic
translation that works, or do you have to basically mirror the entire
site and translate everything by hand?

_________
"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue,
and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the
facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is
possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: The only
check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against
solid reality, usually on a battlefield."
-- G. Orwell