internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] mac non use

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] mac non use
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:09:00 -0500

who has a whole second or two to wait!? :)

seriously though, i work much faster with a second mouse button. for
example, in my IntelliJ IDE i can double-click a function, right-click on it
and select "Find Usages" to find all occurences of that function in my
project all in a matter of less than a second. its just quicker that having
to navigate to the menu at the top.