internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush's bulge bothers bloggers (and others)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush's bulge bothers bloggers (and others)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:35:44 -0400

On Oct 9, 2004, at 3:53 PM, Shea Tisdale wrote:

Someone I know suggested it might be the closure of a bullet proof vest we
are seeing. They Velcro in the back and would leave a small line/lump like
is seen in this photo.

That was my first thought regarding the bulge as well. I'm not sure about the ear piece though. The ear piece photos I've seen look kind of UFOish in nature. It could be an ear piece or he could just have birth defect and bad hygiene.

--
Scott