internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Editorial vs. News as it applies to Fox News

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Editorial vs. News as it applies to Fox News
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:30:51 -0400

They're all pay to play -- a quick search for "saddam americans
believe 9/11" showed a number of articles about those polls. The last
one I found was Newsweek's, and it showed 42%, almost as much as the
44% who didn't, believe that Saddam was directly involved in 9/11.
There are tons of polls that have shown that over the last year -- I'm
really surprised you're suprised to be hearing about it.

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 02:44:17 -0400, Don Rua <rua AT mindspring.com> wrote:

> Matusiak said:
>
> "If these people are all making up their own minds, then why does 1/3 of
> the country still believe that Saddam and Iraq toppled the WTC?"
>
> --I've never met anyone that espoused this belief, and there are definitely
> some backwoods rednecks in my county. Can you cite the survey?

Evan

evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com
http://evanz.org