internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush's bulge bothers bloggers (and others)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush's bulge bothers bloggers (and others)
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:22:46 -0400

On Oct 8, 2004, at 11:10 AM, Evan Zimmerman wrote:

Perhaps he's just a bit reptilian. That would explain it. I still
can't believe they would be so stupid as to have him cheat like that.

The weird thing about this is, with access to the best electronics in the world you can get a receiver that is really small. Why would you use a giant receiver like that from Radio Shack? Heck, you can buy a wireless guitar *transmitter* that's smaller than the box on his back. And why on his back? Even if they did use a box that big, they could have put it under his arm or something less conspicuous.

If this was Clinton, Fox News would have this on page one, but as it is I don't think the networks are going to touch it with a 10-foot poll after what happened to CBS.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC