internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Editorial vs. News as it applies to Fox News

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Editorial vs. News as it applies to Fox News
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:38:16 -0400

I gotta wonder: why does everybody pile up on Fox News?

Does nobody remember Eason Jordan's apology after the fall of Baghdad?

What was CNN's reporting for that dozen years if not editorialized? (Not that CNN was the only network tarred by that brush.)

There's plenty of blame to go around, people. I'd say covering up for Saddam is worth a healthy dose of skepticism.

As Edwards said on Thursday, they did business with the sworn enemies of our country during a time of war. The word for that is "treason". (The word for covering up someone else's crimes is "accessory".)

Cheers --

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com