internetworkers - [internetworkers] Give...help some students

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Debra Chamra" <dchamra AT unpublisher.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Give...help some students
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:43:51 -0400

Hi all,

I'm de-lurking to ask for some help for a marketing research project that I
am doing with a group of students at NC State. The official word is:

"A group of marketing research students at North Carolina State University
needs *your* help. Our marketing research course requires that we gather
survey data for a class project. And to accomplish this, it would be greatly
appreciated if you could participate in a VERY SHORT survey aimed at
identifying your level of skiing/snowboarding experience and destination
preferences.

Please follow the link to complete the survey:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2FPFG8AEW

Please note that we do wish to hear from those of you who have never tried
skiing/snowboarding and from experienced skiers/snowboarders alike. No
personal identifying information will be collected and, again, the survey
is VERY SHORT. You're participation is greatly appreciated!"

And we're especially interested in those who have never skied.

Thanks!

-d
--
Debra Chamra