internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:11:23 -0400

At the Merritt Market on 86, at Rts15-501 & 86 there's bottled Coke. It's in the old style bottles. Now I'm not sure that it's Kosher, or even where it's bottled. (I fancy that it tastes better than the Coke in the aluminum cans, ...could be the same drink for all I know. I've never looked close at the ingredients!-)
Ed Wesolowski