internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:57:40 -0400

I thought I was the only person who knew about this secret.

The 2 liter Kosher bottles usually featured a yellow cap with Hebrew on it
as well as the K. I had some brought in from NYC on several occasions.

Anyway, if you are truly desirous of obtaining coca-cola made with sugar,
Canadian coke is frequently made with sugar as it is cheaper there than corn
syrup because they lack the sugar price controls we have and also don't have
an embargo against Cuba.

You can also obtain it from any of the Carribean island distributors, where
again it is made with sugar.

Shea