internetworkers - [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alexander Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:22:28 -0400

I wasn't able to find any Passover-Kosher Coke this year during Passover. That's Coke with a capital C. For those interested, Passover is the only time of year you can find pre-New-Coke Coca Cola, made with real sugar rather than corn syrup. It comes from a single plant in New York. This is my second year in NC and I didn't look for it last year, so I'm asking... anybody know where I should have looked and, even better, whether anyone still carries it? There's usually a K with a star around it or the initials KFP on the bottlecap. It varies by region so I don't know for sure.

Thanks.

Alex.

www.awstudios.net - Alexander Wilson Studios
www.undersweet.com - A New Comic Strip Every Monday